to the LPRA website!
What a great event our Quiz night 2023
It was a great success the quiz night with so many of you that managed to turn up it was a great night.
There will be more pictures to come with the winners of the quiz for 2023.
What we are all about
The LPRA is a community-based organisation that aims to represent the interests and concerns of the residents of Lea Park. As a not-for-profit organisation, its primary goal is not to generate profit but rather to serve its members and the wider community.
The LPRA welcomes all residents of Lea Park to join and become members. By doing so, they can participate in the association’s activities and events, and have a say in the issues affecting their community.
Overall, the script highlights the LPRA’s mission to foster a sense of community and advocate for the interests of its members, and emphasizes its open and inclusive nature, welcoming all residents to get involved.
• Ensure that Lea Park remains a safe and pleasant place to live
• Identify problems which affect residents’ quality of life
• Find solutions to problems that arise
• Represent residents’ concerns to agencies that have authority over Lea Park
• Help residents get in touch with organisations which may assist in maintaining and repairing the shared areas of Lea Park
• Campaign for changes and improvements
• Enable residents to help and support one another in delivering a better environment
Sponsors for our Newsletter
Many thanks to our sponsors for their support
If you would like to apear in the next Newsletter please get in touch
Committee & AGM
Due to Covid-19 there was no 2020 AGM so committee members were proposed to members by email. There were no objections so we are pleased to confirm our current Committee
Link to AGM 2022 minutes
Link to AGM 2023 minutes HERE
Link to EGM 2023 minutes HERE
Link to Constitution 2023 HERE
Link to EGM Agenda 2023 HERE