Why join us
- Voice in the community: By joining the LPRA, residents can have a say in the issues affecting their community. The LPRA serves as a platform for residents to express their views and concerns, and to work together to address any issues that arise.
- Community events and activities: The LPRA organises a range of community events and activities throughout the year, such as fetes, quiz nights, fairs, picnics, and charity events. By joining the LPRA, residents can participate in these events and get to know their neighbours, helping to build a strong sense of community.
- Access to information: The LPRA provides residents with access to information about local issues and developments, such as planning applications and new projects in the area. This can be especially helpful for residents who want to stay informed about what’s happening in their community.
- Influence on local decisions: The LPRA can have a significant impact on local decisions and developments, as it represents the collective voice of the residents of Lea Park. By joining the LPRA, residents can have a say in these decisions and help to shape the future of their community.
- Support for local initiatives: The LPRA supports a range of local initiatives, such as environmental projects, community safety initiatives, and charity work. By joining the LPRA, residents can get involved in these initiatives and make a positive difference in their community.
Overall, the LPRA provides a range of benefits to residents of Lea Park, from a stronger sense of community to greater influence over local decisions. By joining the LPRA, residents can play an active role in shaping the future of their community and making it a better place for us all to live.
Have your say
For an annual contribution for only £2 per household you can keep informed about what’s happening where we live and make our voice stronger.
Please complete and send the Membership Form (PDF or Word link) AND arrange payment by one of the following methods.
1. Annual Standing Order – Online or telephone banking
Sort code: 30-98-56 Account no: 00132302
Account name: Lea Park Residents Association of Thame Oxfordshire
Your reference: Please give your house number and street name e.g. 106 Astley Road
2. Annual Standing Order directly with your bank (PDF link)
If you don’t have online or telephone banking, complete this form and send directly to your bank branch
3. Cash or Cheque
Leave or post your first year’s payment with completed membership form at Thame Town Hall (address below). Subscriptions paid this way are due annually on date of first payment.
If any details on the membership form change, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or use Contact Us form.